A 4" stainless steel high vacuum trap with NW25 flange connections set at a right angle configuration. Includes one filter element (see element choices below). Traps also come in a straight through design. Also available with hose terminations.
- Positive Flow
- No blow-by
- Variety of elements
- Positive trapping
- Easy changing and cleaning
- Type: Right Angle
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel
- Connections: NW 25
- Dimensions: 8" H x 4" W
Choose from these Elements:
- stainless steel gauze
- copper gauze
- molecular sieve
- activated charcoal
- PolyPro (2, 5, and 20 microns)
- Versatile foreline trap prevents contaminants from entering the vacuum pump and protects the system from pump fluid contamination.
- The flow of the effluent gas is directed through the inlet port to the filter elements.
- Filter elements are sealed at both the inlet and the exhaust ends, eliminating blow-by and maintaining a positive flow through the elements.
- One element is required in the 4" traps.
All prices are in US$. Website pricing is good only for the USA and Canada. Please call for International pricing.