An 8" stainless steel high vacuum trap with NW50 flange connections set at a straight through configuration. Includes four filter elements (see element choices below). Traps also come in a right angle design. Also available with hose terminations.
- Positive Flow
- No blow-by
- Variety of elements
- Positive trapping
- Easy changing and cleaning
- Type: Straight
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel
- Connections: NW 50
- Dimensions: 11" H x 8" W
Choose from these Elements:
- stainless steel gauze
- copper gauze
- molecular sieve
- activated charcoal
- PolyPro (2, 5, and 20 microns)
- Versatile foreline trap prevents contaminants from entering the vacuum pump and protects the system from pump fluid contamination.
- The flow of the effluent gas is directed through the inlet port to the filter elements.
- Filter elements are sealed at both the inlet and the exhaust ends, eliminating blow-by and maintaining a positive flow through the elements.
- Four filter elements are required per 8" trap and they must be of the same medium.
All prices are in US$. Website pricing is good only for the USA and Canada. Please call for International pricing.